If you set up 2-Step Verification, you can utilize the Google Authenticator application to get codes regardless of whether you don’t have an Internet association or versatile services.
Note: If you have an account through your work, school, or other gathering, your association probably won’t permit 2-Step Verification. Check with your head no doubt.Contact (800) 674-2896 for Gmail help
To utilize Google Authenticator on your Android gadget, you’ll require:
- Android version 2.1 or later
- 2-Step Verification turned on
Set up the application
- On your Android telephone or tablet, open your gadget’s Settings application >Google Account.
- At the best, tap Security.
- Under “Marking in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. You may need to sign in.
- Under “Set up elective second step,” discover “Authenticator application” and tap Set up.
- Follow the means on the screen.
- To confirm it’s working, get a code from your Authenticator application. Enter it in your settings.
On the off chance that your code is right, you’ll see an affirmation.
On the off chance that your code is erroneous, attempt once more. In case despite everything you’re experiencing difficulty, you should need to check that the time on your gadget is right or read about regular issues.
Setting up 2-Step Verification for numerous Google Accounts
Google Authenticator can issue codes for numerous accounts from a similar cell phone.
Each Google Account needs an alternate mystery key. To set up extra accounts, turn on 2-Step Verification for each account and utilize a similar Google Authenticator application.
Setting up Google Authenticator on numerous gadgets
You can set up Google Authenticator with the goal that you can create check codes from in excess of one gadget.
- Make beyond any doubt that you have Google Authenticator downloaded on all gadgets that you need to utilize.
- Go to the 2-Step Verification area of your Google Account.
- If you’ve effectively set up Google Authenticator for your account, erase that account from Authenticator.
- Follow the means on the screen to set up 2-Step Verification for the Authenticator application. Utilize the same QR code or mystery key on the entirety of your gadgets.
- To check if it’s working, ensure the confirmation codes on every gadget are the same.
Google Authenticator does not create App Passwords. In the wake of turning on 2-Step Verification, If you see an incite for another App Password, sign in utilizing an App Password.