You can consolidate the people and businesses in Contacts using labels.
How to create a group
- Visit Google Contacts.
- On the left site under “Labels,” tab click Create label. (If you don’t see “Labels,” go to Google group contacts in old Contacts.)
- Type a profile name, and then click OK button.
Add contacts to a group label
- To select Google contacts, check the boxes next to contact names.
- In the top right corner, press Label. (If you don’t see Label (arrow icon), go to group contacts in old Google Contacts.)
- Click to choose the groups you want to add the contacts list. You can see a check mark appear next to the groups you chose.
Email a group
- Sign in Gmail.
- In the top left corner, click Compose button.
- In the “To” section, start typing the group name, then click to select the group from the list that appears.
- You’ll see a list of Google contacts in the “To” field.