If you are not able to sign in to your Gmail account, Google Drive, Google Play, or elsewhere, select the issue that most closely applies to you. Follow the instructions for help getting back in to your account.
You can still log in to your Gmail account
Follow the steps to help and secure your Gmail account.
You can’t sign in to your Gmail account
For help getting back in to your Gmail account:
- Follow the steps to recover your Gmail account.
- You’ll be asked some verification questions to confirm it’s your Gmail account. Provide your answer as best you can.
- If you’re still having issues, you can try the tips and instruction to complete Gmail account recovery steps.
- Reset your Gmail account password when prompted. Choose a strong password for email account that you haven’t already used with this accou
Help protect your account
Follow the given steps to make your Gmail account more secure:
- Help secure you Gmail account.
- Now add recovery options to get back in to your Gmail account easily in the future..
- Turn on 2-Step Verification to add another layer of security to your account.
- If you use Your Gmail account, check your account filters and email forwarding settings. Make sure your email isn’t being forwarded to any other email address you didn’t set up.