Write an email
- Log in Gmail on your pc.
- In the top left corner, click Compose button.
- In the “To” field section, add email recipients. If you want, you can also add email recipients in the “cc” and “bcc” fields also.
- Add an email subject.
- Write your email message.
- At the bottom of the Gmail page, click Send button.
Recall an e-mail with Undo Send procedure
If you enable “Undo Send”, you can retract an email messages. Just after you sent it.
First, turn on Undo Send feature
- Login Gmail on computer.
- In the top right corner, click Settings (gear icon)>Settings.
- In the “Undo Send” section, click to check the box next to “Enable Undo Send feature”
- In the “Send cancellation period” section, set the time you want to decide if you want to unsend your email.
- At the bottom end of the page, click Save Changes tab.
Undo sending your email
After you enable Undo Send, you can cancel sending a mail.
- After you send an email, you’ll see the email “Your message has been sent” and the option to Undo or View email.
- Now click at Undo button.
For immediate Gmail help dial (800) 674-2896