Internet has become an indispensable part of our lives. To imagine life without internet is something next to impossible. The access to the internet has deliberately made our life reliant on it. For every personal to professional dealings, the internet has paved the way. With the usage, you might have numerous accounts on the social platforms and passwords for the same. However, remembering them is not an easy task. In a similar manner, it is intricate to memorize the Gmail password.
Gmail is a great source for all the private yet personal use to keep a record of contacts, photos, documents and many more. Gmail is preferred by every other user to stay in contact with anyone around the world. But, when you have more than one account on the Gmail, don’t you find it difficult to remember the password?
You may have witnessed it sometimes that you keep the account logged in on your systems or cell phone, which leads to a vague memory of remembering the password. In that case, you don’t need to worry much, as Gmail password recovery is the solution for you. Moreover, if you are unable to set it by yourself, then Gmail experts are always there to assist you. The team is accessible for 24*7 who would make every hindrance into a smooth way.
Initially, if you remember your password and want to make it strong or want to reset for security reasons, then follow the given steps to change:
- Sign-in into your Gmail account through User ID and password.
- From the right-hand corner, there will be a star like an icon of Settings.
- Click on it, and you can see multiple options. From them, click on settings followed by Accounts and Import.
- Then in Change account settings, you will locate all the password related options like change password, password recovery options and other Google Account settings.
To take an instance, what if you forgot your Gmail password, and you haven’t added any of the alternative sources to attain it? Mostly, it is suggested to have another email or phone number to secure your email and related data. This would benefit you to access your account through that source. If you forget a password or want to make any changes while the password is lost, then it could work as life savour.
- At the initial step, sign in your Gmail account.
- After that, in your account, on the top-right corner, click on the tile icon.
- Then click on the Account option from the drop-down menu, and you will be on the Google Account page.
- Subsequently, on this page, on the left-hand side panel, click on the Personal info option. On this particular window, go to the Contact info section.
- From this point, by right arrow icon, which is next to the email address, update the required phone number for future security.
- Change the settings for a strong Gmail account, which may secure your account from unwanted access.
If still there is something out of your reach, then stay stress-free as the Gmail account team is always around to listen. The professionals are accessible 24*7 for the users and ready to sort any query. You may reach the team either dialing our number, dropping us an email or by message chat.
Our team tries to make experiences better!